Day trip
I had a great day out with friends to Johor today. We went to the City Square Shopping centre and this place called Sri Tebrau which had excellent seafood for rock bottom prices. ate to our hearts content for only 20 ringgit a head (not even 10SGD when u think abt it)
I had good fun laughing and joking throughout the day. And tho I wouldn't say it was a brilliant da, it took me away. I came back feeling like all the crap I felt about my work, my personal life and myself seemed to be in the background. It was relieving.
I guess a good part of it had to do firstly with the fact I went with no expectations. I just said 'Alright a day out with the guys to Johore'. No planning, no preconceived notions (other than eating of cos) and no prep. I even changed money like half an our before I met them. And it was different for control freak me. I couldnt even direct in the taxi rides, which I am wont to do in spore in ~any~ car really. I just went with the ebb and flow. Ambled around with everyone and laughed at lotsa of things and nothing.
The other reason was CT. A brother through and through for his care and concern underneath all that joking and suaning. Plus he Really livens up things with his warmth and fun nature. I had such a great day with u adik. In a simple yet magnificent way. *smile*




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home