Oh man. Kinda screwed up my video intro so ain't lookin forward to seeing myself sputter on tv. I was entitled to 2 more takes but they were obviously tired and keen to pack up so I relented. *shudders at my nonsensical grammar*
Anyways had a nice din with gyn before she flew off to europe on another of her huge trips. I'm jealous yet I guess I've got my fair share of travel this year. And there's call break in 5 months! Heh.. Plus she surprised me with an xmas present. 2 at that !(tho the other was a movie we were supposed to watch) So I was quite happy at the end of the day.
What I ain't happy abt tho is the pile of cases waiting on my desk at work. Rubbing their hands with glee at my impending arrival at 9am. Hip hip hooray.
~nite~




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home