Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Greetings.

You'll be glad to know I am alive.

This blog is alive.

Yes.

Really.

heh.

I haven't melted into the shenton way crevices. Nor have I succumbed to H5N1. I certainly have more sense than to decide to take a plunge off my 20th storey office (the view is one of the things that keep me goin!).

But yesh work has a been (for what of a better way of saying) a helluva bitch lately. I am sorry I haven't written for a while. I've so many ideas, thoughts and feelings I thought of sharing but it's been impossible the last couple of weeks. Thank you for your kind words & encouragement (But no I'm not going for another record. haha) which have been much appreciated.

Anyways salvation is not far away as I am looking to whisk myself away to my beloved europe for a week or so as part of my call break. Barca, Beaches, Tapas, Salsa, Sangria, Latinos... Looking forward to it. And I'll be dropping by Paris again and that'll be nice.

In any case, I did manage to rest tis Labour Day weekend by virtue of an opportune Bench & Bar Games held in Langkawi. It's this annual grudge match we have with the Mal*ysian lawyers where we compete in a variety of sports to see who emerges triumphant. Well actually that's what them people from north of the causeway do, we just go there to have drink, be merry and have a ball of a holiday. So you can guess which way most of the matches went. *chuckle*

I was certainly taken with the beautiful resort and oh-so-inviting bed in our hotel. Skipped all the festivities I could and caught up with good ole Zzzs instead. *happy sigh*

So here I am back in the office on another atypical night, and I thought I'd drop a note to all my dear ones reading this. i hope you're well and I hope to touch base soon.

Meantime take care and enjoy the public holidays May brings after the barren months of April & March.

Tata now ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker