It has been a sobering week.
I have taken my sight for granted
I pray that He will return my vision to me
That day on the night of Jumaat,
I sought solace in His Greatness
And gave thanks for the blessings in my life
From the obvious to the little things
I prayed for the present moving forward
That He would guide me and give me strength to be a pillar
For I sought the mandate to be her rock and her solace
Especially during this busy month for her
I prayed that she would be able to endure
That she would get through this trying time
And we would emerge stronger and happier for the tribulations
It warmed my heart
For it was the first time I prayed for my partner
Sharing the same faith certainly brings you closer
For in the end we will go back to Him




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home