Saturday, September 09, 2006

The remedy is the experience.
It is a dangerous liaison
I say the comedy is that its serious.
Which is a strange enough new play on words

Jason Mraz's happy tunes playing in my ear as I jogged determinedly through the winding inner roads of bukit timah.

I say the tragedy is how you're gonna spend the rest of your nights with the light on
So shine the light on all of your friends because it all amounts to nothing in the end.


It's been my first free saturday in a very very long while. So long I reveled in the rare luxury of me time. Just some time off for a time out.. and a nice long run was just what I needed this cool sat evenin.

I wont worry my life away.
I wont worry my life away.
I wont and I wont and I wont.

With the happy tunes on my iPod gently encouraging me onward on my run despite my marked fall in fitness, I thoroughly enjoyed my workout. Capped off a very satisfying weekend, for I was able to enjoy the simple pleasures in life once again. Something that's become much harder with the rat race I'm involved in. How precious lil time there is, especially after you factor in your loved ones, friends and events.

But this weekend I had a nice evenin salsa class, followed by more of that with dear ms tt. Then some simple quality time ending off with lunch on sat at adams. Whiled my time away at home in front of the tv after. Oh glorious tv (at the peril of upsetting the women in my life) how I missed you...erm... buddy.... (hehe ;)

Had dinner out with mum after the invigorating run and now I await CT, Y & D to have a long-overdue night of footie watchin together. It's these days that help keep me going. Now I know I have to go into the office tom, but if some footie could be squeezed in for the afternoon it'd conclude a wonderful weekend.

I leave you with the last song from my run.

We're loving each day as if it's the last
Dancing all night and havin' a blast
Oh baby I want you right here next to me
We're loving each day as if it's our last
Dancing all night and havin' a laugh
Please baby I need you here
Cos we're loving, and we're dreaming, and we're hoping, and we're dreaming
Cos we're loving, and we're giving, and we're hoping, and we're dreaming

Live life when you can folks ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker